PUCHADES RODRIGO Serveis Immobiliaris, S.L. (forward “the owner”) urges the user of this website (forward “the user”) to read the legal aspects set out below. By browsing this website implies your knowledge and acceptance by the user.
In accordance with the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of Data Protection, Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 1996 of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, the owner informs the user of the following legal aspects:
According to the established on the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), we provide you with the detailed data protection information that is set out below:
· Purpose: We inform you that the personal data collected will be incorporated into a file under our responsibility, in order to manage the delivery of the information you request and provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations or its deletion is requested by the interested party.
· Legitimation: The personal data obtained on this website, as well as the offer of products and services offered, is based on the consent requested of the interested party. The interested party will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the request for treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
· Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
· Rights: You, as a direct interested party, have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning you, or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop treating them except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have and that you have given us, and to transmit them or request that we provide them to a third party without objection on our part (right to data portability).
In certain circumstances, we inform you that you will be entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
· The owner is not responsible for the quality of the navigation or the speed of access. Any user who accesses this website undertakes to do so in accordance with the law, morality and public order, in terms of access and navigation.
· The introduction of viruses that may harm this website itself or third parties is prohibited. The navigation made by the user will be under his responsibility. Likewise, the sending and / or transmission of any type of material that is violent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, pornographic or in any offensive way that constitutes or encourages behaviors that may be contrary to the current laws.
· The owner has taken all precautions to prevent the spread of computer viruses. Even so, it is recommended that the receiver of all computer messages carry out their own controls. The owner will not accept any liability for damages that may be suffered by these factors.
· The responsibility for the use of the information contained in this website belongs to the user. The owner will not be responsible for the damages produced or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this website and the programs it incorporates. The links (links) and hypertext that enable, through this website, access to the user benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of the owner.
· The owner undertakes not to send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other means of electronic communication without identifying them as commercial communication and without prior notice.
· The owner undertakes not to send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other means of electronic communication without identifying them as commercial communication and without previously having been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of these. For this purpose, all the information sent to the owner’s customers will not be considered as a commercial communication, if it aims to maintain the existing contractual relationship, as well as the performance of the information, training and other activities of the service itself. that the client has contracted with the company.
· The owner may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in this website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
· The owner does not allow, in whole or in part, the reproduction, publication, disclosure, processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, commercial use, transformation or decompilation in any medium or format of any of the elements of this website without your permission prior and in writing. The user, only and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being forbidden its use with any other purpose.
· Trade names, brands, logos or distinctive signs of any nature that appear on this website are protected by the rights of intellectual and industrial property of their owners.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
· Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications, in order to help fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
· Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
· Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
· Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the referred browsers.
· In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
· In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.